After discussing app ideas in class, we were talking about one in which you keep track of what you read. Since I love reading, I’ve decided to keep track of which books I’ll be enjoying (or not) in 2019, as I tend to forget titles when I’m done with them… Great memory, I know! So hopefully this list will help.
And if I inspire you to read more, that’s even better! Share the love! And go buy books in your local bookstore, not Amazon!
Read so far:
- Escrito en el Agua by Paula Hawkins
- Bad Feminist – Essays by Roxane Gay
- Do Not Say We Have Nothing by Madeleine Thien
Have given up on but may come back to it later:
- Do No Harm by Henry Marsh
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson